Processes and Methods
Zero to 1 month
- Familiarize yourself with the everyday work processes and techniques used.
- Be clear on why those methods are utilized and how you can support process goals. (Practice retraining)
- Set clear timelines for task due dates. Have timelines up to date.
1 Month to 2 months
- Classify and eliminate unnecessary variation in the way you do work processes.
- Make sure your job duties are clear, determined, and practical.
- Learn the interview/orientation process.
- Build a Team Identity
2 months to 3 months
- Get to know those who work cross- functionality in standard work processes.
- Seek to explain any work processes to cut cycle time.
- Introduce new ideas with Management.
- Start asking “WHY” more to learn the mentality of Opulence Management