Skills and Knowledge Development
Zero to 1 month
- Understand the specific skills and knowledge you need using the orientation manual as your step-by-step guide.
- Teach back marketing systems.
- Finish the entire Entry Level Checklist.
- Qualify to attend leadership courses regularly. (Invite only)
1 month to 2 months
- Create proper training classes suitable to the entry-level trends
- Build a 6-week game plan and start learning management skill sets.
- Do outside study on marketing, branding, sales and local competition.
- Maximize strengths / reduce weaknesses.
2 months to 3 months
- Plan a timeline with trainees with responsibilities that they will follow to achieve the skills outlined in Opulence Management’s development plan.
- Handle and review progress reports with Entry-Level candidates
- Discover how to have the right conversations at the right time.