Performance Goals and Objectives
Zero to 1 month
- Work with your trainer/manager to determine and document your goals.
- Learn to work in a systematic way
- Advancement to Training Manager.
- Drive competition amongst peers.
1 month to 2 months
- Are you directing your time on the goals you committed to? If not, either work with your manager to modify your goals or reevaluate how you spend your time.
- Manage three members and develop game plans.
- Make sure team goals are being met daily.
2 months to 3 months
- Analyze team performance goals to see if you are on target as a Team Manager.
- Learn Territory Management
- Learn and track team growth each week.